<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Happy Birthday To Me

Friday, May 27, 2005
No, not my birthday. My blog's birthday. It has now been one year since I started writing this thing. When I started I wondered whether or not I had the discipline to keep at it, particularly with the ambitious goal of daily posts. But here I am, and I'm still having a great time.

There will be some changes in the future - I'd like to change the layout and will be abandoning the old "Publius" handle because so many other bloggers use it (which I didn't know until I started writing). But don't expect me to go anywhere - I'm having way too much fun. Plus this blog provides an important outlet for my obsession with politics. Without it I'm sure my wife would have divorced me long ago. She had gotten really tired of hearing me yell at the newspaper every morning.

Blogger doesn't have a system (yet) for arranging posts by topic, but because a lot of my readers are comparatively recent, I'll be putting together a "greatest hits" list grouped by subject category on a post later today or tomorrow. There are some older posts I'm still proud of, and it would be nice if somebody finally read them.

Finally, I would like to thank the people who have made this blog possible: Zola, for all the late night arguments, which served as a model; Ruy Teixeira and the folks at BTC News for providing links to my site; my cats for helping me write it; and my wife for threatening me if I didn't.

Ciao.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 4:48 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink