<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

My Aspiration

Saturday, July 09, 2005
One day I hope to be as cool as Sarah Vowell.

I first discovered her in the DVD extras to the Incredibles (she gave voice to Violet), where the interview with her just cracked me up. Then I read her book Assassination Vacation, which is erudite, funny, and subtly subversive all at the same time. And now she's writing excellent op-eds for the New York Times.

When I grow, I want to be just like her. Except taller.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 6:56 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink