<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

A Brief Note on Katrina

Friday, September 02, 2005
As I watch the horrors unfold, I find myself unable to speak intelligently about them. All I can say is that our response to the disaster has been worse than the disaster itself. Between the implicit racism and lack of political response, I just don't know where to direct my anger. All I can say for sure is that there is no way Bush & Co. can really believe in an afterlife, because if there is one they're definitely going to hell. Between the "my pet goat" and the guitar-strumming, it's clear that our leader is no leader at all - just the image of a leader. Which is after all what we voted for. Shame on us.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:58 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink