<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

More Outrage

Sunday, September 04, 2005
NYT headline: President Hastert Cancels Relief Effort.

Result: No one notices.

Where I am I going with this? Well check this out: According to Crooked Timber, they are keeping out the Red Cross. Because, y'know, it's not like there aren't thousands of people without food and water trapped there.

I have one more thing to say to my Bush-voting friends out there: I told you so.

P.S. Oh crap.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink