<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Friday, March 17, 2006
In honor of the greatest of drinking holidays, I will reveal what I wish my life were like:

IMG_0498

Big surprise, huh?

I was planning to write about the censure vote, but since I didn't blog yesterday (computer problems - curse you PC's!), I will refer this discussion to Rude Pundit.

Yesterday was the worst in a long series of sucky days, but at least tonight I'm going to go see V for Vendetta in IMAX. Nothing like a little bread and circuses to take your mind off your problems.

Have a great party day!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:07 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink