<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Moving On.....

Wednesday, May 03, 2006
My beloved spouse Dr. Brazen Hussy has gotten a job in the Midwest. Yeah! This means that I will very shortly (and I mean VERY shortly) be experiencing a dramatic change in scenery. At the end of the month we will be residing in the "heartland." There are going to be a lot of personal changes (like me having another job and hopefully finally finishing my dissertation), but I'm also looking forward to the political changes. There are actually going to be Republicans around! The good news is that this means is that I am less likely to spend my day fighting with other Democrats. The bad news is that I'll have to listen to bloviating wingnuts. Oh well, it's been a long time since I've had a chance to humiliate one of those pseudo-sentients in public. It'll be like coming home.

But don't worry, faithful reader. I'll probably need this blog more than ever. In internet terms, I'm not going anywhere.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:17 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink