<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Notes From Culinary Exile

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Dr. Brazen Hussy and I are in the so-called "heartland" this weekend scouting for apartments in our soon-to-be new home. I'm also looking for a new job. The college is big and the town is nice, so things are generally looking fine. I will admit that I'm already missing NYC. We went out to a restaurant and my first reaction was "boy this food is cheap." My second thought was "this is worth every penny." I guesss you can't have everything.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:31 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink