<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I have more in common with Gatsby than I thought

Monday, June 26, 2006



You Are a German Shepherd Puppy



Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive.

You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.

What Breed of Puppy Are You?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:27 AM
6 Comments:
  • I am a GSD too, and so is my dog!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 10:41 AM  
  • I got a chow. I don't know how I feel about that.

    By Blogger Jesse, at 11:36 AM  
  • I am a chihuahua. Don't you dare laugh.

    By Blogger La Blonde Parisienne, at 11:53 AM  
  • LBP, that's perfect. Now all you need is someone to tote you around in a fancy designer bag.

    I also got German Shepherd. Odd.

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 3:16 PM  
  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 11:38 PM  
  • me too - I am supposed to be a chihuahua (is that how you spell it) puppy. Never been more insulted...I am not a small, kickable,yelping dog.

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 11:40 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink