<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

It's Hot and I'm Tired

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Our 5 course dinner last night:

1) Cheese & crackers
2) Bottle of wine
3) Popcorn
4) Cucumbers
5) Cookies

Is that wrong?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:30 AM
6 Comments:
  • I frequently eat almost this exact same thing for dinner and I love it. So - if eating this for dinner is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

    By Blogger betty, at 12:23 PM  
  • My version usually turns out:
    1) Cheese & bread
    2) Bottle of wine
    3) Popcorn
    4) Apples
    4) Chocolate

    It is soooo not wrong!

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 2:47 PM  
  • I had no idea that graduate school was so hazardous to one's health!

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 3:04 PM  
  • Only thing I'd do is exchange the cucumber for some muffins.

    By Blogger Jesse, at 11:13 PM  
  • sounds like my eating habits as of late too. but throw in another bottle of wine. a night isn't complete if you haven't had a bottle of red and white.

    By Blogger Wild Eyed Rose, at 10:23 AM  
  • That sounds RIGHT.

    By Blogger BrightStar (B*), at 1:44 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink