<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

We Have Arrived

Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Brazen Hussy and I have finally reached Uville and settled down into our new college town existence. She is off to work, leaving me home to wonder why I don't have a job. But while I am without gainful employment, I have had the pleasure of unpacking and fixing my sick computer - which looks to finally be well again.

As for political news, all I have to say about Bush's redux of the gay marriage debate is: nice try, but no dice, you can't step in that river twice. Hey, it's a rhyme!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:47 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink