<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Happy B-Day For BH!

Friday, July 14, 2006
flowers

I just wanted to say that Brazen Hussy is the best friend a person could have. I'm still thrilled that the coolest person I've ever met decided to marry me. Happy Bastille Day honey!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:13 AM
3 Comments:
  • AWWWW. Your a good hubby!!!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 1:30 PM  
  • So, did you buy her a guillotine? An incompetent and hide-bound monarchy? Political outrage leading to bathe in blood chaos?

    Inquiring minds, etc...

    By Blogger Zola, at 2:01 PM  
  • I own a guillotine!

    I'm just sayin'.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:48 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink