<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I'm Innocent!

Sunday, July 23, 2006
Apparently BH hasn't been getting my emails and now she thinks I'm not writing her! Aargh! If you're reading this, I just sent email from my other account as well as to your other account!

Unbelievable.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 12:45 PM
3 Comments:
  • Mmmm hmmm. So, how about re-sending all those emails you allegedly wrote?

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 7:42 PM  
  • I just want to chime in that I've been reading this and found myself going. Rut ro (in my best scooby do voice out loud) I'd call you both cute, but I'm afraid I'd be slapped!

    By Blogger Weezy, at 8:37 AM  
  • As I told Hussy, I have no doubt you love and miss her. I'm sure you will repair any damage the Internet has provided.

    By Blogger Penguin, at 9:22 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink