<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

My Blog Today

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
My blog today is likely going to be a great deal like my day to day. I suppose I could blame the material at hand. The best I could find to make fun of was Bush's interesting new form of diplomacy, or Evan Bayh's miraculous discovery of what has been the basic Democratic message for the last, oh, sixty years or so. Or I could blame my listlessness on all the data entry I did today.

But no, the real reason I feel so glum is that my beloved Dr. Hussy has gone away. Maybe it sounds co-dependent, but I can't remember the last time we spent more than a day or two apart and I don't like it. It's very hard when your wife and best friend run off together (in this case because they're the same person). I know BH is coming back, but 10 days seems like a very long time.

And the animals still have fleas.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 5:25 PM
7 Comments:
  • Did you see this?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5188258.stm

    Is this how world policy is decided?

    Anyway, I hope the fleas get better...I know what you mean about missing your other half. I hate it when Dr R goes away too.

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 7:09 PM  
  • Awww, you're sweet.

    You mean the flea medication STILL hasn't arrived? Damn. I expect that apartment to be fully flea-free by the time I get home.

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 7:53 PM  
  • I took AntsyPants to the airport this morning. He'll be gone till Sunday. I know whatchya mean, p.

    By Blogger lucyrain, at 8:51 PM  
  • I think you and lucyrain should have a "the blogger left behind" meetup - or support group.

    Alternatively, I could send Bushie over to give you a backrub!

    Or wait, let's convince him that fleas are illegal immigrants, and he'll come over and rid of them right quick!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:58 PM  
  • Sincerely hope your fleas are only temporary residents. Are you bombing? Powerdering? Spraying? Bathing?

    Thanks for the Bushie!

    By Blogger Penguin, at 6:27 PM  
  • 10 days IS a long time. (Or does saying that make it worse?) Anyway, my solution? Blog more! Makes everyone happy :)

    By Blogger Margaret, at 6:37 PM  
  • I'd like to blog more, but my computer's been acting cranky because I've been using it so often to enter data. Stupid dells.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 8:37 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink