<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Wish Me Luck

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
So I finally have a job interview at the university. It looks like an interesting job, although I don't know how qualified I really am for it. I'll have to do some fast talking and convince them that I'm really cool and they can't live without me.

In which case I'm doomed.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:12 AM
3 Comments:
  • Hey, Hussy fell for it, and she's an intelligent woman!

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Penguin, at 8:59 AM  
  • Best of luck, p. But I know you'll be dazzling!

    By Blogger lucyrain, at 9:24 AM  
  • Give em hell Harry! (and I don't know why that became the supportive comment of choice!)

    By Blogger Weezy, at 8:25 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink