<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Oh dear

Thursday, August 10, 2006
So it has come to my attention that for the last few weeks I have been somewhat of a jerk. Snarky, arrogant, judgmental, etc. I apologize. I think perhaps I am suffering from the "writer's syndrome." When one spends too much time by oneself, one goes a little crazy.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:24 AM
4 Comments:
  • The biggest problem I've had with the Internet has been making comments that were taken the wrong way.
    Perhaps it is the heat, lack of rain, state of the country and the world that has put more than just yourself on edge.
    I think it takes great courage to make a public apology, even if it isn't necessary.
    For what it's worth, I publicly accept your apology.
    Now, go let Hussy whip you with a wet noodle!

    By Blogger Penguin, at 9:32 AM  
  • Maybe I'm suffering from the same syndrome - coupled with distress resultant form the world going to hell in a handbasket - but I've not been at all offended by your posts. I've not read any jerkiness in them - and the snark is well within acceptable and pleasing limits - to me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:24 AM  
  • Snarky, arrogant and judgmental has its place in this world and can be very entertaining. As long as you are open to being reined in, as you have shown yourself to be, then there is no danger of going too far over to the "dark side". In other words, we think you're just wonderful - but don't let it go to your head. :)

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 4:26 PM  
  • It's because of spending too much time by oneself? Dude, I thought that arrogant and judgemental was just my personality.

    By Blogger La Blonde Parisienne, at 5:31 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink