<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Happy Friday!

Friday, September 22, 2006
It's Friday! I'm happy! I refuse to be upset that we have a so-called compromise that allows Presidents to torture people without judicial review! I don't care that it guts civil liberties! It's okay that the Democrats look like asses!

Why am I so ecstatic?

Well, I'm not. Actually, it makes me want to explore the sea floor without an oxygen tank.

You want a real reason to be happy? All right, if we must. Here's a picture of Gatsby trying to eat Brazen's hand:

IMG_1002
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:25 AM
2 Comments:
  • I think "trying" is more of an action verb than you seem to think it is.

    Oh, and death to habeas corpus!

    By Blogger sheepish, at 11:49 AM  
  • Hey, anything to keep you happy, eh? I'm sure you let NO harm come to the precious Hussy, right?!

    By Blogger Penguin, at 8:59 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink