<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Taking Some Time Off

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
The passage of the torture bill - the biggest boulder in what seems an avalanche of bad news lately - has exhausted my ability to think about politics. I need a break. So this week I'm just not going to pay any attention. No news shows, no liberal blogs, not even the Daily Show. In short, a perfect imitation of my fellow citizens (See how cynical I've gotten?).

Don't worry, I'll be back next week. I just need some time to get my head together.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 6:50 AM
3 Comments:
  • Take a breather, my friend.

    Nothing wrong with taking a breather.

    By Blogger lucyrain, at 9:09 AM  
  • Enjoy the time away. The chaos of the world will be waiting for you to return!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 10:20 AM  
  • I completely understand. You are missed. Perhaps when you return you should ease into it.
    Be Well

    By Blogger Penguin, at 4:51 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink