<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

This Was Cool

Friday, October 27, 2006
Here is a picture of me with a famous Senator from the 1960's and 70's. We met at Drinking Liberally this week. Which Senator, you ask? I'll give you a hint: I got to vote when I was 18 because of him.

IMG_1545b
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:52 AM
3 Comments:
  • Jennings Randolph? Richard Russell? Assuming you can raise the dead, that is.

    By Blogger Zola, at 4:13 PM  
  • I love how you have the whole swirly face thing going on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 PM  
  • That was Brazen Hussy. I have no idea how to do that.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 7:36 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink