<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

What A Fun Day

Thursday, October 19, 2006
It's rainy and cold.

My back is KILLING me from campaign work yesterday. Try bending over 500 times (TO PLACE FLYERS UNDER DOORS!). Ow.

I've been waiting for over a week to hear about a job I really want. They were originally supposed to let me know last Wednesday, but wrote me on Friday to say that it would be "sometime this week." It is now Thursday, which scarcely fills me with confidence.

I had data entry work planned for today, but I suddenly discovered that I already had the data I needed and had forgotten about it. Which makes me a moron, but also leaves me with nothing to do.

There is nothing on TV.

Can I just go to bed and have it be tomorrow already?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:03 PM
1 Comments:
  • Ummm... describing campaign work as "bending over 500 times" does not fill one with confidence with regards to our political system.

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 2:45 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink