<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

My Election Prediction

Monday, November 06, 2006
Hey I was wrong last year because I wasn't listening to my academic training. This year I will listen to it, which means I'll be correct, right? Right?

House: Dems pick up 35 seats
Senate: Dems pick up 6 seats (in Montana, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Missouri, Ohio)

I really really wish Harold Ford would win that race in Tennessee, because it would signal the end of race-baiting politics in America. But alas, I fear it is not to be.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:32 PM
4 Comments:
  • I'll so be out to do my part to get rid of Satan--- er. Santorum.

    I have my fingers crossed with Carney over Sherwood. From the trenches, it is looking closer.

    By Blogger Weezy, at 10:00 PM  
  • Damn, I hope you're right. Will you and Dr Hussy play some sort of election night drinking game?

    By Blogger Margaret, at 10:17 PM  
  • Yes. When a Democrat wins, we take a drink. When a Democrat loses, we take a drink. It's the best election night game ever! :)

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 6:49 AM  
  • Do you really think race is a significant factor in the TN race? I go back and forth on it, wanting in my "man is basically good" moments to think that it isn't. But then there's the whole not a single African-American Senator since the Reconstruction thing and the rest. So I guess race matters, but how significant do you think it is?

    By Blogger sheepish, at 1:19 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink