<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Blogging Foul!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
You'd think that when a really big blogger used the content of a very tiny blogger, the former would be nice enough to provide a link to the latter. But you'd be wrong.

Oh well, at least he edited his post to put my name in. But would a link have killed him? Yeesh.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 6:32 AM
2 Comments:
  • Sorry my blog doesn't get the traffic that Daily Kos does, but I linked to you. I was pretty sure when I saw the quote that Markos used that it was you but didn't know for sure until you commented on the post on my blog.

    By Blogger Ken Camp, at 11:04 PM  
  • Hey I really appreciate your link. It's not a huge deal that Kos didn't link to me. I just think it was a little gauche not to.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 6:13 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink