<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Woe To Me (Again)

Friday, December 29, 2006
Sorry for not posting lately. Partly it's because it's the holidays and I don't feel like I have to post anything (particularly as not much is happening). More importantly, I'm in a funk because Brazen is leaving me again.

Expect LOTS of blogging in the next week, cause you guys are the only ones I'll have to talk to. Except the dog, who has very limited conversation skills.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 5:40 AM
3 Comments:
  • I saw Brazen's last post and wondered if she had abandoned you! I'd invite you over here for New Year's, but we play Scrabble and watch movies after our little pumpkin goes to bed (pretty exciting, huh?) Don't get too lonely!

    By Blogger Addy N., at 5:16 PM  
  • I'd take you up on that offer except for the scrabble. I'm tired of losing at scrabble.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 5:16 PM  
  • I'm tired of losing, too! H ALWAYS beats me and also complains that our total scores are too low!

    By Blogger Addy N., at 8:38 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink