<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

A Meme

Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I've never tried starting one of these, but here goes....

Listening to my spiffy new ipod (thanks Brazen!) while I work, I have realized that there are some songs that make you drop whatever it is you're doing and just listen. It doesn't matter how many times you've heard it, or how objectively "good" the song is. It's just that it speaks to you in some way.

So here's my question. Can you name 3 songs that always force you to stop and listen?

Here's my list:

1) John Lennon's "Working Class Hero"

2) Beethoven's "Moonlight" Sonata #14

3) U2's "One"

Your turn.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 12:48 PM
3 Comments:
  • I LOVE U2's one

    By Blogger Chaser, at 3:40 PM  
  • Hmm, tricky question. I don't think I can give a truthful answer. Plus no one would care about my answers, since I am about 99% sure not more than one person who reads my blog would have any idea who I was talking about. So instead I will sing a song in my head about having to use the potty.

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 6:16 PM  
  • Great choices! I am a huge Beethoven fan!

    I guess mine would be:

    1. Possession by Sarah McLachlin
    2. One by U2
    3. Who Are You? by the Who

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 8:47 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink