<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I Been Tagged!

Monday, February 12, 2007
Thanks, Brazen. I think.

A- Available or Single? No.
B- Best Friend? Dr. Brazen Hussy, Zola.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake.
D- Drink of Choice? Bourbon.
E- Essential Item? Glasses
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears. I still know the words to the cartoon theme song.
H- Hometown? Warner Robins, Georgia. Now anybody can figure out who I am.
I- Indulgence? Books. Lots of them.
J- January or February? January. February is too frickin' cold!
K- Kids and names? Nope.
L- Life is incomplete without…? Conversation.
M- Marriage Date? August 11, 2001.
N- Number of Siblings? 3 that I know of.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P- Phobias/Fears? Having my teeth fall out.
Q- Favorite Quote? "Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them" - Aristotle
R- Reasons to smile? Friday nights with Brazen.
S- Season? Summer.
T- Tag 3 people? Zola. He's the only one left!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I was born left-handed, but learned to write right-handed.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Brussel Sprouts.
W- Worst Habit? Biting my nails.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? My wrist, when I broke it at 13.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Mexican. Sushi. Chocolate chip cookies. Good French bread.
Z- Zodiac? Leo.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 12:16 PM
2 Comments:
  • I so hate brussel sprouts too!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 1:43 PM  
  • I had brussel spouts with dinner last night, except when I ordered them I was thinking asaragus. Imagine my surprise. They were delightful though.

    Oh, and LEOs 4 Lyfe, WooooO!

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 5:59 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink