<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Fashionably Late

Monday, March 12, 2007
I'm days late and Brazen had the keen picture, but I just wanted to say what a great time I had hanging out with Addy N, H, and D on Saturday. After 2 blogger meet-ups, I must say that the this whole internet thing is pretty cool. I'm making lots of friends I never would have had the chance to find otherwise. That alone justifies the whole technology, as far as I'm concerned.

Don't be surprised if there is light posting this week. I'm deep into working on my dissertation and a little bored with politics. Of course, I think I said something like that last week too.......
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:37 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink