<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

A Black Lining

Monday, April 23, 2007
Sure I'm glad the Democrats are raising so much money, but has it occurred to anyone else that this just means that the bad guys are trying to buy our party?

P.S. Cooking is hard. How in the world do people time dishes to finish at the same time?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:19 PM
4 Comments:
  • If you micrwave all your food in those funny plastic trays all your courses cook at the same time. Its ingenious.

    Or you could go on an all raw food diet...

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 9:13 PM  
  • I tend to wash dishes as I cook, if it is a big meal.

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 9:36 AM  
  • I, too, was amazed (and appalled) at all the money both the Dems and the other guys are raising. Why does it have to be whomever has the most money wins the nomination?
    As for cooking, I figure out how long it will take for each food - from start to finish - and use the timer to tell me when to start each one. I've been cooking for over 20 years, and I still dont' get it right all the time!

    By Blogger Penguin, at 10:07 AM  
  • I tend to cook meals where everything finishes at the same time automatically. Like stews. Or soups. Or roasts where you just stick everything in a big roasting pan and put it in the oven. Salads are good for this too. (By 'this' I mean 'finishing on time', not 'roasting').

    By Blogger StyleyGeek, at 4:08 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink