<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Entirely New Forms Of Torture

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
I just spent the entire day giving tests to 6 year olds. Now I like kids as much as the next person, but 30 of them? For hours and hours? And their teachers, who are not so infrequently possessed by the devil (not that I blame them)?

I originally planned to go home and work on my dissertation tonight. Instead, I think I might work on a bottle of scotch.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:30 PM
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink