<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Happy Bunny Day!

Monday, April 09, 2007
No I'm not wishing all of you a happy bunny day - that would be silly, since it was yesterday. I was referring to the fact that I and Brazen Hussy had a happy bunny day. This weekend we visited with Repressed Librarian & Comebacknikki. We drank boring, ate chofolocate, and mocked Mushroom Houses. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, it's because you weren't there. Poor you.

Okay I think I have my cooler than thou out of my system. Right now I'm working the front desk at work because the secretary is out. I don't have much access to any of my work, but that's fine since my big project is done and my boss is out for the week. I plan on working on my dissertation in a little while, but maybe I'll spend part of the day leaving comments for my fellow bloggers.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:08 AM
1 Comments:
  • I've been trying to comment all week (not that I have much to say, but it's the principle, you know), and today is the first day Blogger would actually let me.

    Anyway, it's great to be part of the "cooler than thou," and mocking is always fun!

    By Blogger Repressed Librarian, at 3:02 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink