<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Scary Stuff

Monday, April 02, 2007
My wife Dr. Brazen Hussy had some very strange and alarming symptoms of illness today. We ended up spending the morning shuttling between doctor's offices. Thankfully she's feeling better now. Unfortunately she's using that as a excuse to work some more!

Sometimes I really don't understand her. :)
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:40 PM
1 Comments:
  • As a self confessed workoholic and stress case, you need to put your foot down and make her rest, as my husband often has to do. When he does it, I do get a little snippy at him, but I am thankful later when I do listen to him. I am sure Dr. B will feel the same way.

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 3:56 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink