<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Blogiversary

Saturday, May 26, 2007
Hi everybody. Today is May 26, which makes it 3 years since my very first post. During that time I have written 860 blogs. Goodness, that sounds like a lot, doesn't it? I originally started because Brazen was sick of hearing me rant about national politics during the 2004 elections. Of course, she soon joined the collective too! She's a much bigger blogger than I am, but I don't mind (much). The best thing about this has been able to "meet" so many nice people through blogging. So thanks for reading! And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere - ever.

I will now celebrate my running errands, working on my dissertation, and missing my wife. Hrm. Something's not right here.....
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:40 AM
7 Comments:
  • Woo Hoo! Happy Blogiversary!

    Have you spent 3 years at this address, or have you switched around?

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 11:31 AM  
  • Hey, happy blogiversary! :) Do you have cupcakes there, at least?

    By Blogger luckybuzz, at 12:04 PM  
  • Happy Blogiversary!!!! Drinks on me!!!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 12:45 PM  
  • Happy Bloggyday!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  
  • Propter doc: I moved over from a mindspring account where I had my own domain name, but it was annoying so I switched. I spent a week copying and pasting all the old posts into blogger, though.

    Luckybuzz: I have cookies. Does that count?

    Seeking Solace: Mmmm. Drinks.

    Lina: Thanks!

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 6:28 PM  
  • Happy Blogiversary!

    By Blogger comebacknikki, at 9:11 PM  
  • happy *belated* blogiversary!

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 11:05 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink