<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

LeBron James is just Sick

Thursday, May 31, 2007
Wow. I mean, wow. I used to be a huge basketball fan but kind of got away from it after Michael Jordan left (and because sports in time-consuming!). But I kept hearing about "LeBron James" this and "LeBron James" that and decided to check out a playoff game with the Cavaliers in Detroit.

James scored 48 points in double overtime, scoring like the last 29 of 30 points for the Cavs. It was the most amazing performance I have ever seen. Just amazing.

Okay, now I'm going to go to bed. If I can sleep!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 11:59 PM
4 Comments:
  • James is incredible. And he's not a crybaby like Kobe!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 9:16 AM  
  • Yeah, I always disliked Kobe Bryant - from the moment he was drafted and demanded to play in LA or nowhere. It was the end of the old Stockton-Malone Jazz and the rise of the Kobe-Shaq Lakers that actually turned me off of the NBA. But now I'm going to have to reconsider.

    Sorry Brazen!

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 10:08 AM  
  • Stockton and Malone! Those were the good 'ol days of hoops!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 1:20 PM  
  • Yeah. It broke my heart when they lost twice in the Finals to the Bulls. And then I fell in love with the scrappy Sacramento Kings, who lost to the Lakers in the 2002 Conference Finals. It's been 5 years since I gave a damn.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 3:34 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink