<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Light Posting Lately, Huh?

Friday, May 04, 2007
So there's been several news stories I'd planned on commenting on, but haven't. I have also not responded to others' posts, or given any meaningful information about my life lately. The last couple of weeks I've been thoroughly obsessed with my dissertation and exhausted from giving tests to little kids. My remaining mental energy has gone to my wife, with a bit left over for my pets.

Heck, I didn't even watch the Republican Presidential debate last night! Instead Brazen & I had a yummy dinner, drank wine, ate cake and watched an old Buffy episode. Doesn't that sound nicer than watching a bunch of pandering old white men, none of whom are going to be President? I think so too.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 6:18 AM
4 Comments:
  • Absolutely!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 9:18 AM  
  • Yep! Sounds like a great evening!

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 4:36 PM  
  • That sounds much better than watching politics of the real world. Unless maybe Mr. Giles ran for president....against a horde of demons. Oh wait those are the republicans.

    By Blogger Wild Eyed Rose, at 4:07 PM  
  • I like wild eyed rose's idea.

    I habitually read your wife's blog, so I thought I'd stop by le tiers état and put in my two cents. (:

    By Blogger Le Renard, at 3:43 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink