<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

My 862nd post...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
...will not be one of my more exciting. My memorial day weekend was kind of a waste, since Brazen was gone. I had intended to take the dog to the park, but it was rainy and he has a hurt foot, so that plan did't quite work out. I also took the weekend off of politics, since I'm a little weary already of the presidential race (normally I wouldn't feel like this until June of 2008).

I haven't made a great deal of progress on the dissertation because of a series of annoying obstacles - but I am making incremental advances. That's something, I suppose. One little tidbit at a time. I feel like a World War I general on the Western Front. No big breakthroughs, I'm just nibbling it to death in a war of attrition. Yegads what a clunky metaphor.

The only constructive thing I have really accomplished is reading books. I think I've gotten through half a dozen in the last 3 weeks. My "constructive" plan for this evening is to go to our local Drinking Liberally and try to kill off one more evening. Ah the lovely properties of beer.

On 4 days until Brazen gets back! Yay!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:29 PM
2 Comments:
  • i'm not that into politics and i'm stick of this too early Presidential race. i can imagine that for someone who really follows this day in & day out, that it would be overkill already.

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 11:07 AM  
  • Yeah, I really have run out of things to say. I'm just waiting for the negative attacks to start. Those are always the most entertaining part of the process. I'm a negative ad connoisseur.

    Is that wrong?

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 3:01 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink