<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Implacability

Monday, June 11, 2007
That's my word of the day. I don't care that it's Monday. I don't care about administrative snafus, or an impending heat-wave, or slow computers, or stupid statistical programs. I don't care that the Cavs lost again, or that the ending of Sopranos sucked. I don't care about screwed up financial aid. I refuse to let any of those things bother me.

Brazen Hussy & I had a lovely weekend, and I have an adorable little kitten, and I'm happy, dammit. So all those frustrating obstacles can just drop dead. I am not going to be moved off my happy little cloud. So there.

That is all.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 4:27 PM
4 Comments:
  • The kitten is too cute. I want one too. Can't have pets. *sniff*

    We've gone from about 27 deg C to 11 deg C in the space of a week. It is sad.

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 11:26 PM  
  • So what you are saying is that if I get a precious little ball of kitteny fluff I too can get over the devastatingly shitty ending to the Sopranos?

    By Blogger Wild Eyed Rose, at 10:04 AM  
  • And a nice weekend. You need that too.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 10:07 AM  
  • Aw, what a nice blog post.
    I wish I had a new kitten.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink