<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Opening Night, Baby

Friday, June 22, 2007
I just learned a whole bunch about an Iron Man movie coming out next year (thanks Occasional Superheroine!), with Robert Downey as Tony Stark. I have drifted away from comics in the last few years, but when this comes out I am going to have to get my old boxes from my brother and geek out for a while. Hey, I'll be done with my dissertation by then, so what else will I have to do? Sorry honey!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:23 PM
4 Comments:
  • Have you played the immigration game yet on the New York Times Website?

    By Blogger Weezy, at 3:09 PM  
  • Can't find it. Link please?

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 3:43 PM  
  • http://select.nytimes.com/ref/opinion/20070621_IMMIGRATION_GRAPHIC.html#

    By Blogger Weezy, at 9:03 AM  
  • I like comics.

    They are making a new Hulk movie, more of a re-invention than a sequel.

    Ed Norton is playing Brucy.

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 11:25 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink