<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Why Am I Blogging So Much Today?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Mainly because the third post I published I actually wrote back in February and forgot to put up. Silly me. Does that ever happen to you guys - you save something as a draft meaning to go back and proofread it, and then just forget all about it? Or am I some particular kind of fool?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 6:31 PM
3 Comments:
  • I usually do this with angry posts - write them then leave them for a couple of hours/days and post them when I can edit them with a cool head. So many never see the light of day.

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 10:27 PM  
  • I come up with lots of brilliant posts in my head, then leave them there. They're really great posts, the ones in my head.

    I have a problem with chronic laziness.

    By Blogger Paul Curtis, at 2:53 PM  
  • I hate it when I compose a wonderful blog in my mind while doing something and then can't quite get it to come out right when I sit down.

    And chronic laziness? You post like every day!

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 4:43 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink