<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

An Extremely Small World

Monday, August 27, 2007
So I was reading this very interesting book for my lit review, and the author's name sounded familiar. "Did I meet her at a conference?" I thought. So I looked her up on the internets, and realized that I'm friends with her father-in-law. Weird!!!

I find this fact simply stunning. It's a tiny thing, but it brought home how close we are all to each other, in a Kevin-Bacon sort of way.

P.S. Also, I have a wonderful wife. Why do I write that, you ask? Because she asked me if that's what I was writing about, and I decided that's what I should be writing about. She's smart and beautiful and cool and I am continuously amazed that she loves me.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:02 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink