<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I Been Tagged! Again!

Thursday, August 23, 2007
From Seeking Solace....

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1) Radio Shack "Sales Associate"
2) Convenient store checkout guy
3) Adjunct lecturer in political science
4) State legislative aide

Four Places I Have Lived:
1) Hometown, Georgia
2) Nashville, Tennessee
3) Washington, D.C.
4) Bronx, NY

Four Favorite Foods:
1) Sushi
2) Mexican
3) New Orleans cuisine
4) Indian

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1) Curled up on the couch with a book
2) Spain
3) Eating fancy French food
4) Hanging out with Brazen

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1) Stranger than Fiction
2) When Harry Met Sally
3) Office Space
4) V for Vendetta

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
1) Gilmore Girls
2) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3) Daily Show & Colbert Report
4) Rome on HBO (when I can get it)

Four Websites I View Daily
1) Bloglines (okay, that's cheating)
2) American Prospect
3) TPM Cafe
4) New York Times

Four Computers I Have Owned
1) Apple IIE
2) E-Machine (my god I hated that piece of junk)
3) Dell Dimension 8400
4) MacBook (Is that what it's called?)

Four People To Tag
1) Right, like I know four people
2) At least people who haven't been tagged already
3) Why am I always picked last?
4) whaa

Updated:

Four People to Tag
1) Canada
2) Canada
3) Canada
4) Canada
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:56 PM
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink