<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

The Longest Day In the History of the Universe

Friday, September 07, 2007
Brazen's always accusing me of exaggerating, but I tell you, no day in the history of days has ever been as snail-like as this one. I swear I've been lapped by moss growing at least twice.

To make matters worse, tonight I have to go to an office party at a McMansion. Said party will likely involve upwards of 20 screaming children. Maybe I can convince Brazen to let me borrow her flask & fill it with scotch or something......
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:56 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink