<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

There's nothing like a dissertation to make you a manic depressive

Friday, October 19, 2007
For most of this week I've been wallowing, convinced that my dissertation was a piece of crap, one that would remain (deservedly) unfinished.

Today I wrote 10 pages and 4500 words, completing half a chapter in about 5 hours. I am triumphant! Time to eat oysters and drink scotch!

Goodness I'm nutty.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 5:58 PM
6 Comments:
  • That's some serious productivity! Enjoy your oysters and scotch.

    By Blogger luckybuzz, at 7:38 PM  
  • Awesome. Both the writing and the mode of celebration.

    By Blogger kermitthefrog, at 8:56 PM  
  • congrats--- on days I did that I ended up trying to drive my automatic like it was a stick shift. Nothing like putting the car in park at a red light!!!

    By Blogger Weezy, at 9:02 PM  
  • Very nice!!!!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 10:09 PM  
  • Oysters make me feel manic depressive. Well, not really, but I don't like to eat them, which means more oysters for you!! Everything is coming up Arbitrista today.


    p.s. Your moniker is really hard to spell. This is assuming I spelled it correctly, of course...

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 12:48 AM  
  • Such awesome productivity on a Friday!! I hope you enjoyed your well deserved oysters and scotch :)

    By Blogger Canada, at 10:05 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink