<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Wake Me When It's Over

Friday, October 26, 2007
Brazen Hussy and I had to get up really early this morning, so I got into work at 630 AM. Determined to make real progress on my dissertation, I made...some(my current model is not going very well). Now I have a ton of very tedious office work today and no motivation to do it with. The office is vewy, vewy quiet, I'm somnolent from too much Chinese food from lunch, and I really don't want to do anything.

Other than that I'm a regular ball of fire. Maybe next I'll zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted by Arbitrista @ 1:23 PM
1 Comments:
  • If I'm up that early it's either because I have a flight to catch, or I'm still up. Ugh, I'm SO not a morning person.

    By Blogger Canada, at 10:16 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink