1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Since I'm so late in the process, I'll skip the tagging.
So, weird things:
1) I am map-crazy. I can spend hours and hours examining historical maps. When I was a kid I used to trace them by holding xerox copies against the window.
2) I hated food until I got married. I had gotten so tired of bland and fried foods that I dreaded eating - until I went to New York! Now I have extra weight spend an absurd amount on nice food.
3) Another strange effect of getting married: Before living with Brazen Hussy, I had terrible insomnia. I'd spend hours and hours every night staring at my ceiling. But now I sleep like a baby. Brazen is so jealous...
4) I can't have an imbalance in my pockets. If there's something in the left front pocket, I have to put something in the right - even if I don't need it. On the other hand, I can't have anything in my back left pocket any heavier than a folded piece of paper.
5) I can only work if I can do it for at least an hour. If I have less than an hour to write or do analysis, then I just can't concentrate. I just space out waiting for the time to be over. But give me a spare second and my face is in a book.
6) I am bizarrely flexible. I've never needed to stretch before working out (although I know I should), and until I added some extra weight a few years ago I could put my feet behind my head.
7) I despise cheesecake. As far as I can tell, this makes me a minority of one. Everybody else loves it.
I am in agreement with you as to #7. Therefore you are in a minority of two. Neener Neener!By Sisyphus, at 7:35 PM
I love the pics on the header, by the way.
Make that a minority of three! Cheesecake--blech :(By Repressed Librarian, at 4:01 AM
I'm so glad! I don't feel so alone anymore!By Arbitrista, at 8:59 AM
Sisyphus: Yeah, I worked really hard putting that banner together, and was really pleased at how it turned out. Brazen helped, of course.
You and RL are freaks, you know that right??By Maggie, at 1:54 PM
But this is a great list; I'm glad I tagged you!