<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Happy Yule!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Or whatever holiday this is. I read somewhere that before it was Christmas, December 25 was the day Mithras was born to a virgin (!).

Right now I'm at the in-laws house and the only one awake (the dog waits for no man or woman). Lazy gits - I want to open presents. Last night there was a party with a bunch of Brazen's friends & family. My brother and his new fiancee came too, and it was a lot of fun. Right now it's very dark and quiet in the house, and even the dog has gone back to sleep, but once I'm up, I'm up.

I really have nothing special to write about. I'd just like to hope everybody has a lovely day, wherever you and whatever you're doing.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:49 AM
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink