<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Personal Update

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Morning all. Like everybody else, the blogging has been light lately. I've been trying to finish my last chapter for my dissertation. I managed to get the model right after about a week, but then I wasted another week trying to acquire the program I needed to run it! Stupid thing costs $100 to get the license, and I certainly didn't need it for a whole year. But I finally found a copy and now I'm pretty sure I'm going to make my self-imposed January 1 deadline for having drafts of all the chapters completed (except for the conclusion, which doesn't count!). At which point I have to start nagging my advisor to read the thing. Not that I can blame him. I wouldn't want to either.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:02 AM
3 Comments:
  • good for you! keep at it and you will be there in no time.

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 11:23 AM  
  • Whoohoo! Good luck making that deadline!

    By Blogger luckybuzz, at 12:48 PM  
  • Does your advisor have to read your entire dissertation? I think mine only read two out of the six chapters. And I'd bet my life none of my thesis committee members read a word of it. Good luck with your deadline!

    By Blogger Mad Hatter, at 4:30 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink