<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

A Totally Different Subject

Saturday, December 08, 2007
Those of you not interested in an appallingly schmaltzy statement, please disregard this post. (By the way, did you know that "schmaltz" refers both to sentimentalism and chicken fat? How odd.)

I just wanted to say that I love Brazen Hussy. When I wake up in the morning; get an email or call from her while I'm at work; when she picks me up; when we're going out or just sitting around talking; I think: "Yay!"
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:12 AM
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink