<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

2nd Christmas

Thursday, January 03, 2008
I'm so excited at the prospect of the Iowa Caucuses that I'm having trouble focusing on work. Yes I'm a big old political nerd, but I can't help it. I have a preferred candidate, but I'd be satisfied with any of the first OR second tier candidates (except Kucinich). I'm also VERY ready to stop hearing Democrats bash on Democrats. It's just silly.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:36 AM
2 Comments:
  • I'm eager to get behind a candidate definitively. and yeah, enough with the democrat on democrat hatin'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  
  • Oh, I kind of like kucinich, he is adorable.

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 9:53 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink