<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Hey!

Friday, January 18, 2008
Where'd everybody go? It seems like everyone has joined the Facebook Imperium lately.

P.S. Sitting on the couch in animal vomit for an hour before you realize it's there is...unsavory.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:31 PM
9 Comments:
  • Funny, I read this as I was doing fluff races. and ew... how goes the chapter rewrite?

    By Blogger Weezy, at 9:40 PM  
  • i second the eww.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  
  • ewwwww again!

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 10:14 PM  
  • I fourth the ew. And I bow to no Facebook.

    By Blogger kermitthefrog, at 12:07 AM  
  • Actually ... I know from experience EXACTLY how unsavory it is. Only substitute the word "dog" for "cat".

    By Blogger Silk Stocking, at 1:30 AM  
  • Hey, how come you're not my facebook friend? We could feed each other's fluff animals and superpoke!

    By Blogger DrOtter, at 2:33 AM  
  • Because he refuses to be on facebook. Jerk.

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 7:36 AM  
  • I think he refuses to be on FB because he has heard of the bullying done by certain Fluff friends, who must be on 'roids!

    I get to play the game of "did the dog throw up? Where?" if I get home slightly past her mealtime. Bile, yum!

    By Blogger Canada, at 11:29 AM  
  • Ummmm, that's so horribly disgusting.

    By Blogger comebacknikki, at 11:52 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink