<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Saturday Morning Animal Blogging

Saturday, January 19, 2008
I swear these have nothing to do with puke.

It's been ages since I put up any cat and dog photos, so here we are:

Here's Gatsby wearing a Christmas present from my mom -

IMG_2560

And Nikita last night. She used to sit under the monitor on my desk when I worked there, but it's been a while and I don't think she realizes that she doesn't fit any more. Misha was just trying to get warm sitting next to the lamp, I think.

IMG_2573

A fight soon ensued between the two of them.

IMG_2583

Yes my desk is messy. What of it? So is Barack Obama's, apparently.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:29 AM
1 Comments:
  • Cute! I love the kitty under the monitor. Too adorable!

    Sigh. I *heart* Barack Obama...

    By Blogger Margaret, at 12:34 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink