<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Public Apology to Brazen Hussy

Thursday, February 28, 2008
Brazen Hussy is graciously reviewing my dissertation draft, which is full of grammatical errors, annoying expressions, and typos. I want her and everybody else to know that she's a saint for doing it.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 1:46 PM
2 Comments:
  • I don't think comments like "I am going to beat the crap out of you if you use this phrase again" are considered "gracious" editing.

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 2:24 PM  
  • I always thought you were very gracious, Brazen. I can't imagine for a minute your husband's post was provoked not by gratitude but some kind of threat...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink