<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Brains! (updated)

Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter. Or, as amusingly noted by the folks at the Superficial, Happy Zombie Day.

I can't believe I never thought of that before.

To make today even better, Duke lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament to West Virginia. I hate Duke. I really do.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:45 AM
3 Comments:
  • Duke losing, I think, was the biggest upset of the tournament thus far. In actuality, they barely made it to the 2nd round. Belmont gave them a run for their money on Thursday night. While this lost is sweet, it would've been even better if it has happened in the 1st round.

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 9:26 AM  
  • I love Zombie Day! We literally do nothing for Easter over here- it's just another Sunday for us, so I think that's a fun way to think of it. I just saw that on someone's blog yesterday. We watched some show in NatGeo yesterday about the shroud of Turin, where they talked about Jesus not actually dying, but that he was taken off the cross while still alive.

    By Blogger Addy N., at 9:48 AM  
  • Yeah, I am so glad that Duke is out early..AGAIN!!!!

    Go Georgetown!!!!!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 10:33 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink